3/18/2017

Passport-sized Traveler's Note Layout with LifePages Kit

It's Eunyoung. Today I'll share passport-sized traveler's note layouts. I used 3x4  journal cards and embellishments from GossamerBlue March LifePages kit.

http://www.gossamerblue.com/welcome-to-the-store/


I created clean & simple pages as usual. I printed photos with Instax share. It is because that I like the polaroid photo frame and its photo size is perfect for passport-sized note. After I added a photo and a 3x4 journal card using double-side tape, I embellished with wood venner, puffy stickers and a kit clear stamp.
A second page is about a cafe view. Before I use a label & journal card, I did machine stitching on them.

The date frame is from a Kit clear stamp.
I used one accent coral color for this. The color is one of my favorites. If you feel that it's not easy to create an original-sized traveler's note, you can easily start a passport-sized traveler's note like me. I think it is perfect to start with passport-sized note & Lifepage kit.


 I hope you enjoy it and thank you for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment