1/14/2017

A Pocket Scrapbooking Spread with Altenew Reflection Scrapbook kit.

It's Eunyoung. Today I'll share a projectlife spread. I used Reflection Scrapbook kit for it. This spread is about  my family trip to Jeju Island. 
 
  
When I start to create a projectlife spread, I pick some pictires and choose suitable patterned papers. My page is usually simple and clean. There are not many embellishments on a page. It is because I use many photos or big sized photos.
 
  
 
 
 As I create a scrapbooking, I rarely use 4x6 sized photos. But I like to use the 4x6 size photos on projectlife spread. I love the single embellishment on a photo!! So it is perfect to use chipboard & sticker set from Reflection Scrapbook kit. I often finish to stamp a date on journal cards with a tiny date stamp.
 
  
 
I wrote a journal on a stipe patterned paper. I hope you'll enjoy my page and thank you for stopping by. 
 
 
 


1 comment: