10/22/2016

Two layouts with The Indigo Hills Collection

 Today I'll share two layouts. I used Indigo Hills Collection for this. It has beautiful mixed-style patternes. So don't worry about creating an awesome mixed-style layout with this collection!! For the first layout, I die cut butterfly shape with patterned papers and used them.

 
 

I used 6x6 paper pad for butterfly shapes. It is a double sided paper pad. So I die cut the butterfly shape with two different papers and used four different pattened butterfly shapes. I did machine stitchings every pieces as usual. I finised to embellish with gold foiled wood clips, rubber charms and studio puffs.
 




I chose a 12x12 mixed style paper for a background of second layout. Its brushstroke is awesome!! After I did machine stitching with the patterned paper, I trimmed it by 8 x 11.5 inch. I did machine stitching some die-cuts and added the them along the stitching with pop-dots. It's useful to use pop-dots for 3D effect. I embellished Studio puffs, rubber charms and gold foiled wood clips. I finished to stamp a date along the stitching.
 


I hope you'll enjoy it. Thank you for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment