10/19/2016

A Layout with die-cuts

Today I'm going to share a layout with pretty die-cuts.
I mainly used message die-cuts for this layout.

 



I created it with Main Add-On Kit. Because I planned to work it with die-cuts, so I chose a patterned paper to match the colors of die-cuts. And I used Instax share (a printer) for a photo. I have already said  how useful it is. Its photo has a white frame & a vintage film. It makes layout more interesting.
 

1. Choose message die-cuts. (I mixed paper & acetated die-cuts)
2. Pick up a patterned paper to match the color of die-cuts.
3. Do machine stitching on die-cuts.(straight & zigzag)
 

4. Arrange photo & message die-cuts on white cardstock.
5. Add them with pop-dots for 3D effect.
6. Embellish with chipboard stickers.
7. Add the patterned paper on the backside of it.
8. Finish to splatter a black mist.
 

Thank you for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment