Today I'll share a clean & simple layout.
I created a grid design layout. I painted some water colors on stamped images. Because I used a shadow photo, too many colors can make you feel dizzy overall.
I like the cuteness and simplicity of Hello Sunshine Stamp set. This is a 6" x 8" clear stamp set containing 30 stamps. I used it for stamping a patterns.
1. Stamp floral images from Hello Sunshine Stamp set on white cardstock using black ink.
2. Trim the stamped papepr by 2.5" x 2.5".
3. Paint watercolors on the images & splatter watercolors on them.
4.Arrange a photo & 2.5" paper pieces on white cardstock(8.5" x 11").
5. Add two patterned stips on the top of background using double-side tape.
6. Sew chipboards on 2.5" paper pieces by machine.
7. Add the 2.5" paper pieces & a photo on the background with pop-dots.
8. Add a tiltle and stamp a date.
I hope you'll enjoy it and Thank you for stopping by.